This is a recipe I have absolutely fallen in love with!
It is super simple, quick and easy. You only need a couple ingredients and you’ve made yourself a super nutritious and delicious meal, for lunch or dinner, in no time!
When making this recipe, I sort of eyeballed the measurements so they may not be accurate or work for you. This is a recipe where you can feel free to put as much or as little as you want of each ingredient!
- 2 Cups of spinach (or as much as you want really)
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-2 Tbsp of olive oil as needed
- 1 Cup cherry tomatoes, diced or cut in half
- 1/4 Cup chopped pecans
- 2-4 Cups of noodles (I used left-over macaroni!)
- Cook the pasta in a regular pot (or use left overs)
- Once you’ve cooked and drained your pasta, place a medium skillet on medium heat with the olive oil
- Add the minced garlic to the skillet and then the spinach. You will probably need more spinach then you’d expect because when you sauté the spinach it shrinks in size like crazy! Don’t be afraid to lower the heat if you feel the need.
- Add other ingredients you would like to add to your pasta, I put in some tomatoes and pecans because delicious!
- Once your tomatoes have softened to your liking, add the cooked pasta to the skillet/large saucepan!
- It won’t take long before your meal is done and your kitchen smells like heaven!
Hope you lovelies have a wonderful week and don’t forget to treat yourselves to some delicious meals!