I know I’ve already had a Liebster award post but when 3 wonderful ladies nominated me, I couldn’t resist answering more questions!
I was nominated by Ella from EllaCarterXO, Becky from In Becky’s Head, Kate from BOMBSHELL and Sheema from Sheemazaman who have amazing blogs you just have to check out! I love the positivity these girls have and their blogs are super interesting and gorgeous! CHECK THEM OUT!!!
1. Answer your nominator’s questions
2. Give 11 random facts about yourself
3. Nominate other bloggers for the award
4. Provide new questions for your nominees
Questions from BOMBSHELL by Kate
- What is your reason for starting blogging?
Blogging was a way for me to stay connected to media fields I no longer study like photography and stuff! It also is an awesome place for me to talk about all the things I love! (Plus my friend Bianca from SimplisticBrunette had a blog and I got inspired!)
- How did you create the name for your blog?
I think I’ve mentioned this before but I basically couldn’t decide what exact subject I would want to write about so I was undecided and my name is Emma! (A+ for a pretty boring reason haha)
- What is your favorite YouTube channel?
I am pretty stuck on this one because I absolutely love watching Casey Neistat every day, it’s kind of like routine and I just love the way his blogs are done!
But… I also love Zoella sooo much, I feel that if I was a blogger I would be similar to her so I just love watching her videos (and I kind of want to be British really badly so…)
- What is your dream?
To be HAPPY! Like really happy with my job, my life, my body…
- Your favorite drink?
Water (so lame haha!) If not water, than any Starbucks drink
- Your dream house?
My Pinterest is literally the definition of my ideal home! But I wouldn’t mind having it be designed and created by Fixer Upper’s Chip and Joanna Gaines!
- What is your perfect place to relax?
At home, either with a good movie or a nice relaxing bath (with Lush stuff of course!)
- What do you think are the perks of your character/personality?
I would say I’m pretty positive and outgoing so I think it helps me make friends pretty easily!
- Your habit you would like to get rid of?
Being clumsy. I am such a klutz and if that could be fixed it would be great!
- What would you choose: to spend time in solitude or to go hanging out with friends?
Definitely hanging out with friends!
Questions from In Becky’s Head
- Why did you start your blog
- Have you ever wanted to blog about something but not done it?
I’ve really wanted to blog about baking, books or fashion but just haven’t gotten to it yet. I also feel a bit scared about the fashion one because I think fashion is not my like strong suit!?!
- What was your favourite childhood movie?
100% cinderella, I loved this movie and still do! I love pretty much any movie based on this story (I am now obsessed with the new one that came out with Lily James)
- What do you do to relax?
(pretty much answered above)
- Who’s your favourite author right now?
Marissa Meyer the author of the Lunar Chronicles (I am obsessed with these books and this author!!!)
- What’s your biggest goal for 2016?
Getting fit and being more positive!
- What’s your perfect holiday destination?
Literally anywhere in the UK
- Have you tried anything new lately?
I’ve actually tried spirulina and chlorophyll (it makes your water green but it is SUPER good for you in every way possible)
- What languages do you speak?
I speak french and english but tried to learn american sign language and spanish in high school (didn’t last very long sadly)
- Please name a female scientist without googling it (don’t worry, this is just me hi-jacking a fun quiz to satisfy my own curiousity – if you can’t name one I won’t judge).
The first that came to my head is Marie Curie. I also thought of Jane Goodall but is she a scientist or zoologist!?!
- What’s your favourite creative outlet apart from blogging
I love planning, baking and making DIY’s
Questions from Ella Carter XO
- Any useless talents?
I can pop my shoulders in and out when I want (is that even a talent haha?!?)
- What is one guilty pleasure food of yours?
DESSERTS, mostly cookies or blondies
- What drugstore makeup brand is your favourite and why?
I think it would probably be Maybelline because most of my products come from this company! It’s wonderful quality but not too expensive!
- Do you prefer dogs or cats? Why?
Definitely dogs since I have 3 and love them to bits!
- What’s your favourite things about your country?
I love how friendly everyone is and the fact that we get to 100% experience all four seasons here in Canada
- Favourite pizza toppings?
Tomatoes, olives and peppers
- Who do you really look up to in life?
My Mom and Dad, actually my whole family! They bring so much positivity everywhere they go and they are all different but all amazing, I love them to bits.
- What is your least favourite house chore to do and why?
Picking up dog poop (basically explains itself ahah)
- What music are you liking right now?
I have really been loving all of Miley Cyrus’s Backyard Session songs (I hadn’t listened to them in sooo long!)
- Where would you go if I handed you a ticket for anywhere?
Anywhere in the UK (I’ve said this so many times) or Australia/New Zealand that would be awesome!
- Favourite names for one boy and one girl?
Boy would be Leo maybe?!? Girl would be Nina or Lily!
Questions from Sheemazaman
- Would you prefer to see a sunrise or a sunset?
- Dark or white chocolate?
- What’s your favourite colour and why?
I love like light blue/teal/turquoise type colours, I think it is so pretty (mostly when paired with white) and it’s a happy colour!
- What’s your guilty pleasure?
Eating desserts… a lot of desserts
- Can you speak more than one language, if so, what are they?
Ya! I can speak French and English
- If you could be invisible, what would you do?
I don’t know?!? Maybe I would like travel (for free!)
- What’s your favourite song?
I don’t really have a favourite song but I love Taylor Swift!
- Are you an early bird or a night owl?
I think I’m sort of both like sometimes I love to wake up really early and get the day started but sometimes I’m up super late and don’t want to wake up early…
- If there’s only one country you could visit, which will it be?
(answered so many times above haha)
- Tell us something random/funny about you?
I can’t jump high like AT ALL, I suck at jumping
I have had braces or retainers for about 12 years of my life…
Wow! This was probably one of my longest posts but well worth it! I absolutely loved answering the awesome questions these lovely ladies came up with!
Here are some wonderful blogs I would like to nominate for the Liebster Blog Award:
Emily from Fit and Bliss Blog
Peggy from Life without Litter
Jacqui from Oh But If Not
Stephanie from Honey In A Gold Pot
Keeley from KLY Talks Beauty
My Questions to the Nominees
- Favourite Colour?
- Favourite Celebrity?
- If you could hang out with anyone (dead or alive) for one day, who would it be?
- Favourite TV Show?
- What do you love about blogging?
- What is your favourite beauty product?
- Favourite part of the day?
- What is a new years resolution you are sticking to?
- Favourite Social Media App and why?
- Favourite Author or Book right now?
- Favourite Quote or Quote you live by?
Hopefully I didn’t bore you lovelies with how long this post is?!? I am definitely excited to see your answers! I didn’t put in 11 random facts about me because this post is getting quite long so I will link my first post and Liebster award post where I gave a bunch of random facts about myself!
Feel free to let me know your answers to some of these questions, I’d love to know!!!
Have a lovely week and don’t forget to smile!