I feel like it has been forever since I last blogged and it feels good to finally be back at it!
The past few days, maybe even weeks, I’ve been just crazy busy with university, homework and everything in between.
This week in Montreal felt like the last week of winter with all the snow melting and the temperature constantly rising!! This weather is making everybody happy and in a good mood, I LOVE IT!!!
I thought I would share a couple pictures with you all, of me and my mom’s last walk on the lake by our house for this year!
With spring on it’s way I realized it was the perfect time to remind myself of my resolutions and maybe add a couple objectives into the mix.
1. Start Running outside when the weather gets nice : the perfect weather is on its way!
2. Go to gym more often : ya I didn’t really keep up with this one in the past 2 weeks
3. Eat less sugar : not doing too bad on this one but still so much progress ahead
4. Eat less meat : I’m vegetarian !!!!
I am adding a couple thoughts to my goals that, over the course of 2016, I have began to see as more important in my life!
– Be positive
– “Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you. Not because they are nice but because YOU ARE NICE”
– Don’t be so hard on yourself
– Your opportunity will come, the right one just hasn’t arrived yet!
– Be grateful for what you have
Hope you are all having an amazing year up to now and I promise I will post more on schedule this week!!