I’m excited, this is going to be my first blog post! Welcome! I’ve been wanting to start a blog for a long time. To create a space where I can talk about what I want, when I want and how I want, and share it with people who might have the same interests! Emma Undecided is a space for me to write about a million little things from lifestyle to fashion to food to fitness and the list goes on! I guess you could say I was undecided!
So here are a couple facts about me:
- If it wasn’t obvious, I’m Emma!
- I have 3 dogs: Ellie (Bernese), Paco (Bichon) and Malie (Bichon)
- I live in Montreal, Quebec and have never moved (CANADA)
- I LOVE Christmas time!
- I am a full-time University Student studying Early Childhood and Elementary Education (teacher in the making!)
- I have 2 younger siblings: a sister and a brother
- I LOVE HUGS!
- I love to bake and eat baked goods. It’s a great combination!
- I live in leggings, hoodies, warm socks and Uggs
- I love when people are happy, funny, enthusiastic, positive..
- I think music and movies from the 40’s and 50’s are the best
- Sports and fitness are so important to me. I played Ringette till I was 19 and I was on my High School and College running team!
- I studied media arts, filmmaking and photography in College!
- I’m a pisces
- I’m a kid at heart and hope to always be! I’m like Peter Pan, people!
- Family is everything to me
- I have a Volks Wagen Bus!
- I love to dance even though I’m a terrible dancer
- I’m half French-Canadian, half English-Canadian (Bilingual)
- I shop way too much and love Starbucks
Well now you know just a couple things about me! I will be posting on my blog as much as possible and can’t wait to share!
Hugs and Kisses,